Student Furnishing Needs

Student residences come with various standard furnishings based on the individual residence hall or house. Standard furnishings are property of the University and may not be altered or moved out of the residence without the permission of the University. Loft kits are provided for University-owned beds free of charge. Please contact your Residence Hall Leader if you need a loft kit or have an unused loft kit in your room.

Repairs for University-Owned Furnishings

Should any of the standard University-owned furnishings in your residence hall need repair, please contact your Residence Hall Leader to have a work order submitted. Work orders will be processed in the order they are received based on the availability of Support Services staff.

View our Housing and Residence Life policies.