If you require a customized layout, please contact us to explore more possibilities.
University of Lynchburg
Claytor Nature Center
Event Request Forms
Event Feedback Forms
Fraternity and Sorority Life BYOB Social Event Forms
Food trucks and other vendors are allowed on campus for approved events only. All student group requests should be made through the Office of Student Activities, then routed to the catering office for approval. Faculty and staff requests are approved by the catering office. All food trucks and vendors must be preapproved and provide the following documentation three weeks in advance in order to serve the University community:
- A copy of the vendor’s current business license.
- A copy of the vendor’s liability insurance policy showing minimum coverage of $1,000,000, to include auto insurance for any food trucks.
- A copy of the vendor’s Virginia Department of Health permit.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No amplified sound.
- Trucks must be self-contained and able to provide any necessary power and running water.
- Reserved parking for food trucks must be requested through the Office of Campus Safety and Security.